Notice of Mortgage Payment Change
Follow the steps below to electronically docket a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change after a Proof of Claim has been filed:
- Select Bankruptcy.
- Select Claim Actions.
- Ensure correct case name & number match document you are filing.
- Select Notice of Mortgage Payment Change.
Select Party Filer.
* If party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party to enter the party’s information. When finished entering the information, click Submit. The Party Selection screen will display again with the name of the added party available to select. Click Next.
A screen for attorney/party association allows you to check the box to create an association. Click Next.
- Browse, verify & attach the document (Pdf file). If you have any additional attachments, you may select the "Yes" radio button to attach any additional documents. Click Next.
- Select the claim from the claims list below.
- Is a Certificate of Service included or attached to the document currently being filed? Select the radio button yes or no. If you select no, you will need to go back & attach the certificate, then Click Next.
- Once you reach the final docket text screen, ensure the text is correct and click Next.
- A Notice of Electronic Filing screen will appear which verifies the filing has been sent electronically to the court’s database.
*Note -Filers will not be able to view this filing on the docket. However, you will be able to view this Notice in the Claims Register under the Reports menu item. You will see "doc" in the claims register under the corresponding claim number.