Copies of audio recordings of court hearings are available through the Clerk's Office. All hearings held prior to 2003 were transcribed to paper by a court reporter. Please consult the Fee Schedule for applicable fees.
- Requests may be made by phone, in our office, or in writing.
- Please include the case name, case number, hearing date, hearing matter, and if possible an associated docket number of the hearing you are requesting.
- All requests must include a phone number.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope must be included for transcripts sent by mail.
- All requests must be paid in advance.
- All case specific questions should be referred to the Clerk's Office