Filing a Reaffirmation Agreement
Follow the steps below to electronically docket a reaffirmation agreement:
- From the Bankruptcy Menu item, click on the Other category.
- Enter the case number in which you wish to file the Reaffirmation Agreement and click Next.
- From the drop down menu of events, select Reaffirmation Agreement. Click Next,
- The system will ask if you are filing jointly with another attorney. If you check this box, you will be prompted to select any additional attorneys. If you are not joint filing, you may leave this box unchecked and bypass by clicking Next.
Select Party filer. Click Next.
* If party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party to enter the party’s information. When finished entering the information, click Submit. The Party Selection screen will display again with the name of the added party available to select. Click Next.
A screen for attorney/party association allows you to check the box to create an association. Click Next.
- The next screen allows you to browse and attach your PDF document of the Reaffirmation Agreement you are filing. If you have any additional attachments, you may select the "Yes" radio button to attach any additional documents to your Reaffirmation Agreement. Click Next.
- The name of the creditor in the Reaffirmation Agreement will need to be entered in the space provided. Also, a brief description of the type of item stated in the Reaffirmation Agreement will need to be entered. Click Next
- Once you reach the final docket text screen, ensure the text is correct and click Next.
- A Notice of Electronic Filing screen will appear which verifies the filing has been sent electronically to the court’s database and filing of the Reaffirmation Agreement is complete.