Follow the steps below to electronically docket a Notice of Final Cure Mortgage Payment:
- Select Notices.
- Ensure correct case name & number match document you are filing.
- Select Notice of Final Cure Mortgage Payment.
Select the Party.
* If party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party to enter the party’s information. When finished entering the information, click Submit. The Party Selection screen will display again with the name of the added party available to select. Click Next.
A screen for attorney/party association allows you to check the box to create an association. Click Next.
- Browse, verify & attach the document (pdf file). If you have any additional attachments, you may select the "Yes" radio button to attach any additional documents. Click Next.
- Once you reach the final docket text screen, ensure the text is correct and click Next.
- A Notice of Electronic Filing screen will appear which verifies the filing has been sent electronically to the court’s database.