For attorneys to file electronically in the CM/ECF (Case Management/Electronic Case Files) system, the following requirements must be met:
- Internet Access
- Ability to convert documents to PDF format
- Completion of Court approved training course
- Upgraded PACER account
- From the PACER website, follow these steps to make a registration request (after NextGen CM/ECF is live on December 9, 2019):
- Log in with the upgraded PACER account in Manage My Account
- Click the Maintenance tab
- Select Attorney Admissions E-File Registration
- Select U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Wyoming and follow the prompts
- Court approval of the request for e-filing privileges to be activated
Non-Attorney users may register to file using a limited account. To register, complete the Non-Attorney E-File Registration option in PACER.
Classroom training is available through the Court. This option is beneficial for attorneys or staff members who prefer a hands-on learning experience in a classroom type setting. Please call (307) 433-2200 for more information and to schedule a session.
Users who have not logged in to CM/ECF since the December 2019 system upgrade should click here.
PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) accounts allow the user to review public court records. Some searches are subject to a nominal fee which is listed on the Fee Schedule.
To register for a PACER account, please visit the PACER registration page.
For more information about PACER, please visit the PACER website.
Users interested in accessing our CM/ECF Train database to try out filing events for themselves, can request privileges from the PACER Training website. Make sure to select Wyoming Bankruptcy Court (train) in the Court selection.