For attorneys to file electronically in the CM/ECF (Case Management/Electronic Case Files) system, the following requirements must be met:
- Internet Access
- Ability to convert documents to PDF format
- Completion of Court approved training course
- Upgraded PACER account
- From the PACER website, follow these steps to make a registration request (after NextGen CM/ECF is live on December 9, 2019):
- Log in with the upgraded PACER account in Manage My Account
- Click the Maintenance tab
- Select Attorney Admissions E-File Registration
- Select U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Wyoming and follow the prompts
- Court approval of the request for e-filing privileges to be activated
Non-Attorney users may register to file using a limited account. To register, complete the Non-Attorney E-File Registration option in PACER.
Classroom training is available through the Court. This option is beneficial for attorneys or staff members who prefer a hands-on learning experience in a classroom type setting. Please call (307) 433-2200 for more information and to schedule a session.
PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) accounts allow the user to review public court records. Some searches are subject to a nominal fee which is listed on the Fee Schedule.
To register for a PACER account, please visit the PACER registration page.
For more information about PACER, please visit the PACER website.
Users interested in accessing our CM/ECF Train database to try out filing events for themselves, can request privileges from the PACER Training website. Make sure to select Wyoming Bankruptcy Court (train) in the Court selection.