The Bankruptcy Court offers video participation through CMS (Cisco Meeting Server). This is an easy and inexpensive way to participate in hearings through video from your office. All that is needed is a computer, iPad or other similar device with a microphone and camera. There is no application to install. CMS also works with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems. Screen sharing is supported for Windows users only. Mobile and macOS devices can view the screenshare but cannot initiate screensharing from their devices. Local Rule 9074-2 applies. Those parties granted video participation will receive an email link to connect prior to the hearing.
The following browsers work with CMS:
- Google Chrome (version 91)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 89)
- Chromium-based Microsoft Edge (version 91)
- Apple Safari for macOS (version 14)
- Apple Safari for iOS (version 14)
- Yandex for Windows (version 21)
Internet Explorer does not work with CMS.
Please contact the court at (307) 433-2200 with any questions.