Monday, March 11, 2013
The District of Wyoming will be upgrading CM-ECF to version 5.1 on March 17.
- Ability to add up to 5 SSN and 5 Tax ID/EIN for each debtor and joint debtor.
- New options under the Utilities menu: Links to Other Courts, Pacer Case Locator (National Index).
- New docket entry for Repeat Filers which will show case information from Bankruptcy Courts nationwide.
- New docket entry for Barred Debtors which will show case information from Bankruptcy Courts nationwide.
You will also see several enhancements in the PACER reports experience
- Follow the link for a preview: http://www.pacer.gov/documents/cmecf/relnotes/bankruptcy_5.0.pdf While many of the PACER features are available at the District of Wyoming site, some are not functional at this time.
- Mobile CM/ECF Query - a limited interface that allows searches by case number or party name, and text searches on docket entries in a single selected case. Outputs include attorney, party, deadlines, and docket entries.
- In addition, on our website there will be a new opinions link to the Government Printing Office (GPO). The GPO will provide court opinions, for all participating courts at one location, in a searchable format.