You are here

Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (No Proof of Claim Filed)

Follow the steps below to electronically docket a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change with no previously filed Proof of Claim:

  1. Select Bankruptcy.
  2. Select Claim Actions.
  3. Ensure correct case name & number match document you are filing.
  4. Select Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (No Proof of Claim filed).
  5. Select the Party filer. If Party filer not listed,
    * If party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party to enter the party’s information. When finished entering the information, click Submit. The Party Selection screen will display again with the name of the added party available to select. Click Next. A screen for attorney/party association allows you to check the box to create an association. Click Next.
  6. The system will then ask you: Is this notice being filed pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1(b), where a corresponding Proof of Claim has been filed? Select the radio button NO. If the party selects yes the filer will receive the message, STOP! The correct docket event Notice of Mortgage Payment Change is located under the Claim Actions.
  7. Browse, verify & attach the document (pdf file).  If you have any additional attachments, you may select the "Yes" radio button to attach any additional documents. Click Next.
  8. Once you reach the final docket text screen, ensure the text is correct and click Next.
  9. A Notice of Electronic Filing screen will appear which verifies the filing has been sent electronically to the court’s database.

*Note - Unlike the filing of a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change with a Proof of Claim this filing will show up on the docket report.